In our rapidly changing world, it is crucial for success in any industry to stay informed on the latest advances. Technology is always in a state of flux — from development in smartphones to big data to AI — and understanding its foundations can greatly expand your career horizons.
With ITU’s Open Campus program, you can take individual courses on today’s most in-demand tools and techniques. This is a great option for working professionals of all backgrounds.
Please note that our non-degree programs does not offer any international visa and scholarship opportunities and therefore are only available to domestic applicants at this time.
Our non-degree programs are right for you if you:
- Want to gain new skills for today’s evolving business landscapes
- Would like to unlock your career potential through learning the latest proficiencies
- Are in need of having a more holistic understanding of your chosen industry
- A professional with technical background looking to advance in your career
- An engineer hoping to learn the most up-to-date, cutting-edge tools
- Want to change your career and want to learn new skills
- Do not want to obtain a full degree but still enroll in masters level courses
Non-Degree Programs - What You Can Gain From the Program
- New skills for today’s evolving business landscape
- The latest proficiencies to unlock your career potential
- A more holistic understanding of your chosen industry
Open Campus applicants may select courses from the below course catalogue. For questions or more information, please contact email@example.com.