In this talk, Joseph Wei will share his personal journey and point of view of the impact of many key technologies that shaped his career in the industry. It will include topics such wearable technologies and IoT.
- Managing Director of Technology Ventures Group (TVG) Founding partner of Lab360 Startup Incubator in Silicon Valley.
- Led enterprise business and corporate development at Inventec, NEC, Silicon Graphics Inc., and DEC.
- Highly regarded in the venture and technical communities for his knowledge in wearables and IoT.
- Received his Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from Tufts University and professional courses at Stanford University
- Board member of the IEEE consumer Electronics Society. Chairman-Emeritus for the Silicon Valley Section.