Methods of Payment
Credit/Debit Cards and e-Checks
- ITU does accept credit cards, debit cards and e-Checks at a 3% charges processing fees. ITU uses various outside Financial Institutions to process the credit/debit card, and e-check payments. The 3% charges is collected to pay these institutions for their services.
- Students must use their own credit card for payment, except: students may pay using their spouses’ or immediate family members’ credit cards. However, the spouse or immediate family member must be present to sign the credit card authorization if payment is made in person at the Department of Finance Services.
- VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, and Discover are accepted.
- International credit card payments are accepted via Flywire.
- An e-Check is a one-time authorization to automatically debit your savings or checking account.
- You will need to provide your United States checking/savings account number and the ABA (routing and transit) number.
- Your ATM/Debit card number is NOT your checking or savings account number. Double check your account and ABA number.
- Bounced e-Checks (for any reason) are subjected to a bounced check penalty fee of $50 each.
- International payments are accepted via Flywire, but is for current students only.
- After you have sent your wire transfer, please send a copy of the wire transfer confirmation from your bank to the Department of Finance Services via this link (Freshdesk group: Accounting).
- Your payment will be applied to your student account once payment is received by the University.
- Bank wire transfer: Students may wire transfer payment directly to ITU bank account. No 3% processing fee charges. For information about ITU bank account, contact the Finance Department.
NOTE: Refunds for international wire transfers (when applicable) will only be issued by wire transfer back to the originating account. No exceptions. Students are responsible for any fees incurred for a wire transfer refund. Refunds by wire transfer may take up to 3 months due to the receiving banks' policies and practices.
- Cash payments are only accepted in person at the Department of Finance Services.
- DO NOT send cash by mail.
- No 3% processing fee charges.
- Checks are made payable to “International Technological University”.
- Check payments can be mailed to the Department of Finance Services.
- Checks must be dated the day the payment is made.
- Student ID should be included on the check.
- Checks are deposited the business day following the payment date.
- Students who have a bounced check due to non-sufficient funds will no longer be eligible to make any payments by check for their remaining tenure at ITU.
- A bounced check fee of $50 will apply to each bounced check due to non-sufficient funds.
- In the case of non-sufficient funds, the entire balance on a student's account must be paid in full by cash, cashier's checks, traveler's checks, money orders, or wire transfers.
Cashiers Checks, Money Order, Travelers Checks
- Checks should be made payable to “International Technological University”.
- Payments are accepted by mail to the Department of Finance Services, with the exception of Traveler’s Checks.
- For Traveler’s Checks, the student must submit payment in person, due to the need to endorse each check at the time of payment.